Enabling Governments and Healthcare Organizations with Vaccine Management Solutions
We’re excited to share that we’ll be partnering with Salesforce to help develop and deliver Work.com for Vaccines, which Salesforce announced this week as the worldwide solution designed for governments and healthcare organizations to safely and efficiently deliver COVID-19 vaccines.
In the clip below, you’ll hear from Founder and CEO Greg Malpass on this exciting new partnership, and how Traction on Demand plans to support the rollout of Work.com for Vaccines over the coming months.
"This is an opportunity for Traction to play a fundamental role in helping billions of people. We're honoured to join the team that will help fight COVID-19. In partnership with Salesforce, we hope to create the definitive solutions to deliver the right vaccines, at the right times, in the right volumes. We've always believed business can be a force for good, there's never been a greater example of this than now."
Greg Malpass, Founder and CEO, Traction on Demand
What is Work.com for Vaccines?
The world is about to experience one of the largest vaccination drives of all time. The safe and efficient distribution of these vaccines will be extremely challenging for governments and healthcare organizations alike.
Work.com for Vaccines will enable governments, healthcare networks and businesses to design, build, integrate and manage their vaccine programs end-to-end, to address the next phase of this global pandemic.
Organizations around the world already use Work.com for contact tracing, emergency response management and other solutions designed to help them work safely. Work.com for Vaccines is the next step to helping organizations overcome the COVID-19 pandemic.
““Technology is already playing a critical role in how we’re helping organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis—from contact tracing, to test facility management and resource tracking and allocation. Work.com for Vaccines is the next step and we’re proud to play our part in providing organizations with the guidance and technology solutions they need to safely and efficiently deliver vaccines.””Jim Rogers, RN, Vice President Healthcare Solutions, Traction on Demand
Work.com for Vaccines features
- Public Health Command Center: A single dashboard that provides a comprehensive view of vaccine management data.
- Vaccine Inventory Management: A database to help to monitor inventory for vaccine doses, syringes, PPE stock levels and more.
- Vaccination Appointment Scheduling: To help people easily schedule vaccination appointments and perform health assessments with electronic consent capture.
- Clinical Vaccine Administration: A solution to help medical professionals monitor vaccine administration training, pre-arrival screenings, vaccine approvals and manage community health monitoring.
- Vaccination Outcome Monitoring: To help capture data on people’s experiences, health results and outcomes following their vaccinations.
- Public Health Notifications: A solution to help public health officials with education and outreach campaigns.
Learn more about the Work.com for Vaccines solution here.
What's Next for Work.com for Vaccines
It's important to not think of Work.com for Vaccines as a one-off solution for the current COVID-19 pandemic. We predict this technology, like almost all Salesforce innovations, will continue evolving and will play a large role in the future of health-based tech.
“"This vaccine management solution can be a gateway to leveraging CRM to address multiple Public Health use cases, including immunization management and nurse case management."”Jim Rogers, RN, Vice President Healthcare Solutions, Traction on Demand
Getting Started with Work.com for Vaccines
With a dedicated Health and Life Sciences practice, we’re here to help you navigate Salesforce’s entire Work.com suit of solutions, including the latest Work.com for Vaccines. With numerous completed Work.com implementations, we’ve got the expertise to help you safely and efficiently navigate through the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Get in touch with one of our Work.com experts to discuss how we can help you build a Work.com solution that fits your unique needs.