How the University of Arkansas is setting up for success with Pardot QuickStart
How the University of Arkansas enabled the tracking of student engagement and other powerful marketing functions with Pardot
Founded in 1871 as a land-grant institution, the University of Arkansas (UARK) is the flagship of the University of Arkansas System. The university is the state’s foremost partner and resources for education and economic development and it serves as the major provider of graduate-level instruction in Arkansas. The University of Arkansas has 10 colleges and schools offering more than 210 academic programs and 26,000+ students representing all 50 states and more than 120 countries.
After implementing Salesforce in November 2015, the University of Arkansas Graduate School and International Education quickly realized their need for a marketing solution that could provide further capabilities in mass emailing and drip campaign development. In January 2016, UARK began researching available solutions and decided on Pardot to enhance their CRM experience.
There were four primary goals desired of their Salesforce/Pardot system:
- UARK was looking to automate and personalize their marketing and communications.
- They wanted to collaborate and generate transparency in their recruitment efforts.
- An enhanced student experience was critical to their success.
- UARK wanted to implement better measurement and analytics tools.
Through Traction on Demand’s Pardot Quickstart package, we accomplished the implementation efficiently in four major milestones.
- A technical setup and configuration was performed successfully by Traction.
- An integration setup was performed that leveraged add-ons and connectors.
- Traction set up marketing assets including email templates and forms.
- Pardot was finally integrated with UARK's CRM, fully configured as well.
As a result of the smooth and successful implementation:
- The setup documentation received by the University of Arkansas (UARK) is clear and easy to follow, setting them up for future success.
- UARK now have the ability to send large volumes of automated emails with a high delivery rate.
- Their system is capable of tracking student engagement with the University.
- Salesforce and Pardot work together seamlessly within the University's instance to deliver all of this data and the University has the ability to resolve future issues with Pardot support.
- Other departments on campus are now interested in the success of the product and are seeking new uses for Salesforce and Pardot.
- Overall user experience is excellent.