How Taulia migrated from Zendesk to Service Cloud with ease
Taulia provides working capital solutions for supply chain finance, cash forecasting, inventory management, and more via an AI-powered platform that revolutionizes the way businesses interact and partner with each other.
Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Germany, England, Bulgaria, Australia, and throughout the United States. Founded in 2009, they are a fast-growing company with a proven business model and Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers.
- Taulia was looking to move from Zendesk to Service Cloud with knowledge articles as a core component. But, they faced a number of migration issues, specifically around accurately preserving images, links, and file attachments.
- Zendesk hosts knowledge content as a collection of HTML pages which makes extracting articles difficult. Even if extracted, there was no simple process to move knowledge content into Service Cloud.
- In addition to broken links, images, and attachments, knowledge articles were not properly formatted, categorization was lost, and articles that had been previously translated were not preserved.
Solution: Zendesk to Salesforce Migration Accelerator
Rather than manually transfer articles over, Traction on Demand used the Zendesk to Salesforce Migration Accelerator to extract, reformat, and subsequently import content from Zendesk to Salesforce Service Cloud. Now, Taulia can leverage the full power of Service Cloud and its knowledge base.
- The migration project went from a multi-week manual undertaking (400+ articles at a rate of 15-20 minutes per article) into a push-button solution reducing time and effort spent by 800%.
- All knowledge assets including links, images, and file attachments were retained with their original articles.
- Formatting, categorization, and translated articles were migrated accurately
- By using the Zendesk to Salesforce Migration Accelerator, Taulia was able to allocate more time and effort to enhancing their Service Cloud solution with enterprise-level functionality that improved their customer’s service experience.
Migrating content from Zendesk to Service Cloud had never been done in such an efficient and timely manager previously.
The Zendesk to Salesforce Migration Accelerator can also migrate Case, Account, User, and more from Zendesk to Service Cloud. This accelerator significantly reduces barriers to platform migration and provides a solution to a number of common challenges experienced.
By leveraging Traction on Demand’s expertise and the Zendesk to Salesforce Migration Accelerator, Taulia saved large operational expenses and administrative overhead that would otherwise be required.