Quote-to-cash products like Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) are fulfilling a clear need in the business world but also pose challenges inherent to the complexity of the technology. While executing CPQ implementations can be an undertaking, thorough consideration and best practices can mitigate associated risks. Moreover, the potential benefits of a product like Salesforce CPQ can impact a business from top to bottom. Developing an understanding of quote-to-cash challenges and product functionality is integral to the decision-making process and successful implementation of Salesforce CPQ. Thankfully, this white paper will guide you through that process in Developing a Fundamental Understanding of Salesforce CPQ. Within the white paper you'll find a full breakdown of CPQ, including:
- How CPQ transforms the sales cycle
- What letter is missing from the CPQ acronym
- Why implementations and migrations can be complex
- Where businesses typically experience benefits following CPQ adoption
- Who is an optimal candidate for Salesforce CPQ
- When to reach out for more information (spoiler: anytime!)
To read more, download the white paper today and subscribe to our communications for more great content. If you have any questions after reading, don't hesitate to contact us.