Original Webcast Date: October 22, 2019 10:00 am Pacific/ 1:00 pm Eastern
From installations and repairs, to professional services and regular maintenance, many organizations send agents into the field, but 52% of organizations are still manually managing their field agents.
With such a need in the market, it’s no surprise that Field Service Lightning has quickly become one of the fastest growing products in the Salesforce stack.
Even though there are a range of considerations that need to be made to ensure the success of any implementation project, we've learned that there are a few things every organization must consider before diving into the platform.
During the 45-minute webinar, we:
- Investigated the five key considerations for your organization to consider before embarking on an FSL project
- Understood how organizations, like Zoom Video Communications, prepared for their FSL project and what they learned along the way
- Explored the Field Service Lightning platform and learn how you can deliver intelligent onsite service
- Overview of the five key considerations that will make (or break) your Field Service Lightning project with Dane Peterson, Field Service Practice Lead at Traction on Demand
- Zoom Video Communications FSL success story with Andrew Schlocker, AV Manager, Professional Services at Zoom
- Demonstration of how native Salesforce Field Service Lightning can be used to connect your technicians and dispatchers for productive on-site service with a Salesforce Solution Engineer
- Questions and Answers
Please fill out the following form to access the recording.