This article was published by Trineo before our teams became one.
Trineo recognized as a Slack services partner
We are pleased to formally announce our partnership with Slack as a services partner in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) in addition to our partnership in the U.S.
With over a decade of Salesforce and Heroku partnerships under our belt, the new integration with Slack represents an enormous opportunity to help our customers build operating systems for the future of work.
As a partner, we share an ambition to improve the way people, data and systems communicate. We do this by understanding our customers and creating solutions tailored to the needs of their workforce and business objectives.
By connecting applications and conducting the flow of data between systems and people, we transform static information into proactive decision points and interactive workflows. With Slack as a foundation, we create a universal intelligent tool that provides clarity and focus across businesses, minimizing the effort required for teams or individuals to determine and take the next best action.
Introducing the Slack-first Customer 360 platform
At Trineo, we have built a business around helping our customers reimagine how they address real-world challenges with technology. With the combined power of Slack’s collaborative communication platform and Salesforce as the #1 CRM, the possibilities are endless!
Our approach to endless innovation begins with a strategic design thinking methodology, examining the people using a product and designing bespoke solutions that deliver seamless employee and customer experiences.
But before we go into the big galaxy braining, let’s talk about some of the possible use cases on the new Slack-first Customer 360 platform.
Clear and focused communications
Align communication streams and focus project collaboration across distributed teams, wrapping business-process frameworks around engaging, interactive workflows.
- Bring teams together with relevant information in a single place
- Enable speedy decision-making and problem-solving across time zones and locations
- Personalized notifications encourage timely interaction
Predictive, interactive workflows
Intelligent, connected tools send employees notifications that enable them to take the next best action.
- Close deals faster while engaging with customers at the right moment
- Improve response times and service recovery with batch customer incident resolutions
- Build workflow approvals from IT and HR to Marketing and Sales requests
Universal productivity platform
Eliminate friction from multiple systems with a seamless interface, encouraging responsiveness and turning context switching into a thing of the past.
- Manage customer invoicing with triggered alerts and the next action taken in-platform
- Reduce cost of sales, creating records and status changes with simple Salesforce commands
- Minimize downtimes with system alerts and instant rectification
Modern integration and automation
Streamline interactions with workflows built on a foundation of connected data and systems. Reduce manual tasks and remove roadblocks with automated workflows that keep teams moving, no matter where and when you log in.
- Integrate security tools, with individualized threat detection and rapid fix protocols
- Onboard employees and customers with staged modules and educational prompts
- Automate manual processes and access siloed information with simple commands
Optimized organizations promote higher productivity and satisfaction by allowing people to focus on what matters most.